CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What are you waiting for? Scroll down.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

WOOOHOOO!!! My 11th Birthday was yesterday!!! :-D :-D!!. The only reason why i didn't post this yesterday is because i had a ton of homework to do! like all my spelling, sound waves and handwriting. But my birthday was awesome i woke up at 5:47 and everyone else was asleep so i waited a bit longer untill they all hopped up and sang happy birthday. My presents are epic, i got 3 waterguns, The Nerf super soaker Tornado Strike and 2 Titan Buzzbee guns for my bros to play with me! :-) I also want to tell you about teaball that i did through out the term. The 1st week we.. lost The 2nd week we... lost The 3rd week we... lost and so on but this week we beet our losing streek and... Won! And the good thing is i actually had fun this week, also Aaron's mum brought ice blocks and candy canes :-) they were sooo good! So now we conclude that I'm offically 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these are some pictures i found on the web of my guns





No comments:

Post a Comment