CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What are you waiting for? Scroll down.

Friday, November 18, 2011

#$@*!!!

TODAY I GOT A ####ING HAIRCUT! IT LOOKS HORRIBLE!!!!!~~~!!! it looks like Justin Biebers hair after he got a number 1 cut and let it grow for a bit!!!!!!!!!!!1 >:((((((( it looks freakin' retarded! So when i got home i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoyed so i asked my mum to make my hair look better and at first it looked like crazy high spiky hair thats super high then my mum made it look good and i said "that looks good" and she said she wasn't done, then she wrecked it. So it turns out i had to fix it myself, it does look sorta good BUT I HATE IT! even the person who cut my hair was stupid, she didn't listen to me at all when i said if i'd have it short then i don't want it to practically looking like a mullet on top of short hair(well i guess she was Asian)!!!! I'm just happy it wasn't as bad as i thought, but i had to do some adjustments to make it look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment