CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What are you waiting for? Scroll down.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

laserforce rules

Today was my friend Keaton's birthday and it was a laser force birthday it ruled laser force is so fun during one of the games I tripped and slid down a ramp face first it hurt so bad but I hoped up and kept on playing.
I didn't get a good score but Anthony(my other friend) got 1st in 2 games
we played teams after that but my team lost.
When we did the token games afterwards the only good one was deal or no deal so we played that
and I got so lucky cause I won 130 tickets! Keaton won five,Patrick(Keaton's friend) won 1 ticket and Anthony won 175!!!!!! The only bad thing was tickets couldn't buy much and I only got a whoopee cushion, a slinky and the one and only!!! {drum beat} tiny little red skin lolly..........


......aWKWARD!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment